1/4 Watt Lighted Power Strips
1/4 watt units
Only requires a 110 volt line voltage ( Switches at each unit )
Sempria Lighted Power Strip
Combining our top-selling Angle Power Strip with Sempria LEDs creates the best of both worlds in power and illumination. Functionality and simplicity come together into one multipurpose device that is ideal for kitchens, workshops, desk applications and more. Available in black, bronze, satin nickel and white finishes with a choice of Warm white (2700K), Soft White (3000K), Cool White (4000K) or Daylight White (5000K) LEDs in 90 CRI for excellent color clarity.
* Eliminate the need to cut receptacles and switches in your backsplash
* Easy installation
* Available in Satin Nickel (SN), Black (BK), White (WT), Bronze (BZ)
* Grey receptacles in satin nickel units, black receptacles in black and bronze units, white receptacles in white units
* 15 amp receptacles standard
* Tamper Resistant
* 50,000 hour LED life at 70% lumen maintenance
* 27 Warm White (2700 Kelvin), 30 Soft White (3000 Kelvin), 40 Cool White (4000 Kelvin) or 50 Daylight White (5000 Kelvin)
* Poke-home connectors for easy installation
* 3-year limited warranty
* NOT Dimmable
* Also available in 1/2 Watt versions
* Has an internal driver (transformer)
1/4 watt with internal driver available in sizes from 10.5 to 36.5 inches. 1/2 watt remote driver available in sizes from 10.5 to 72.5 inches. The 2700 Kelvin is considered warm or more toward the yellow spectrum, like the light bulbs in your house. The 3000 kelvin is neutral white. As a reference, daylight is considered to be 5600 Kelvin. With the 1/2 watt units you will also need to order the appropriate driver to power them based on the total wattage of the units you order. Look for Drivers (power supplies) in our products.
UL Listed and meets 90 CRI standards.
Only needed with 1/2 Watt units